Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great Job!!

After this first round of readings, I just want to say that you all did a "great job"!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and think about it and write down your thoughts and ideas about what the book and Bible were saying to you. Even though the stories seem to be the same, they are different. The bible readings are different. If you look back at what everyone has written, there have been a lot of good things written and things that we all need to stop and think about and things that are good for us to read. Sometimes we need repetition to remember things. I know that I want to spend more time reading in the Bible and learning about God and this is helping me. So, "Thank you" to each and every one of you for helping me to do this. I love you all more than you'll ever know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment